Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hyperdrive will add K3 support to Colorspace UDMA2

Hyperdrive said they will add full K3 support to Colorspace UDMA2. It could take up to a month.

Currently, the Colorspace only will copy, store, and show a non-zoomable image of K3 PEF files. Previous cameras that I am aware of (K10, K20, K5) allow the image to be enlarged, rotated, EXIF displayed, and histogram shown.

I'll post a note after the firmware is updated.

-Lance

12-17-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Hooray! Now if only Sanho would also update the Colorspace electronics to support UHS cards and internal SSDs, we'd be stylin'.

Given the choice between the Colorspace and the iUSBPortHD, I opted for the (newer) iUSBPort, since it is a much more flexible device, although completely lacking any raw file display.
12-17-2014, 07:29 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
Hooray! Now if only Sanho would also update the Colorspace electronics to support UHS cards and internal SSDs, we'd be stylin'.
Mine reads my 64GB SDXC UHS1 cards at USB 2 speeds. I've copied about 50 files using it. I have not tried writing to one from the Colorspace. In fact I've never tried writing to ANY SD card from the Colorspace.

I have the most recent firmware.