Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #1

Looking for Adapter to connect Hama tilt/shift-bellows to Pentax Body

Hello

I have an Hama Tilt/Shift-Bellows from the last century ;-) Is is similar to the Kenlock & Spiratone Models

For mounting the lens I have 2 Adapters, one for Pentax-K lenses and one for Nikon-lenses. The problem is I am missing to Adapter to connect to Bellows with the Pentax Body. In the Hama Manual is written that I need the Adapter 317/01. I think this is almost impossible to find such an Hama-Adapter. Does someone has experience with this Bellows. Any idea which Adapter could be compatible with the Pentax one.

I would be great if someone could help me to get this working. I have no idea is the mount has M42 or if it should be an US screwing format. I living in Europa

In the picture you see the ring I need!

Thanks in forward for your help

Regards
Gérard

---------- Post added 12-24-14 at 12:54 AM ----------

The outside Mount should be Pentax PK, but I have no Idea what kind of of screwing is within the bellows. That is my main problem!

Attached Images

Last edited by Gerard_Dirks; 12-23-2014 at 04:06 PM. Reason: errors
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Would the camera's handgrip foul on the right hand side post ?
12-23-2014, 08:42 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I have the Spiratone SST model of this bellows.

The adapter that you need on the camera end of the bellows is a standard T2 mount adapter, you can get these for almost any camera. But...... there is also a threaded ring that screws into the other end of the adapter which has a collar on it so that when you push the collar into the back of the bellows, tightening the two silver screws on the back of the bellows holds the camera in place.

When I got mine years ago the collared ring was already mounted in the back of the bellows, so if you see threads on the back and not just a smooth opening, the ring is already installed. Loosen the two silver screws, remove the ring and screw the ring into the front of the T2 adapter. Attach the adapter to the camera and then mount it to the bellows by tightening the two screws. If on the other hand you do not see threads sticking out of the bellows you may be out of luck as I would imagine these would be pretty hard to come by. I did have a helios bellows years ago that had a similar mount adapter that might work if you could find one of those.

Steve
02-22-2018, 09:24 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by chromo Quote
Would the camera's handgrip foul on the right hand side post ?
Doesn't matter. The Unit can be turned 180 degrees because the "Mount Holder" is the same on both side. The problem is that I need to find the correct Adapter for the Body and the Lens
I have one Adapter for the Lens Side of a Nikon-F and an Adapter which is nothing more then a distance ring of about 8mm thickness. The last is show on the picture bellow

Attached Images