Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2008, 02:00 AM   #1

Giottos MT-8170 & Cullmann Magnesit 35nm

I just bought a new tripod setup and was wondering if anyone has used either of the components I purchased. I was on a budget but have been wanting a carbon fiber tripod and bigger ballhead for a while so this is the setup I decided upon.

Giottos MT-8170 CF Tripod Legs

Cullmann Magnesit 35nm Head

The Giottos legs are not the current model line but are rated up to 26 lbs and are 3 section.

The Cullmann head is rated up to 66lbs.

I know the head is a bit of overkill when compared to the legs but am tired of movement so in this case I think "bigger is better".

If you have any comments on either piece of equipment, positive or negative I would appreciate it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cullmann, giottos, head, legs, setup, tripod