Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #1

Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW $69.99 @ Costco.com

Costco - $15 OFF LoweproŽ SlingShot 200 AW Camera Bag

06-04-2008, 12:44 AM   #2

I'd suggest...

I have the slingshot 200... I loved it until I got a DA* lens. Now the thing is just plain too heavy, and not comfortable at all as there is only one shoulder strap. I'm going to switch to the Fastpack 250, it's around the same size as the slingshot, especially in terms of area devoted to camera and lens storage; yet it has a slightly larger pocket above the photo area. It's got two shoulder straps, but still has camera access from the side of the bag! Also, it'll carry a laptop, and best of all, you have your choice of three colors! (Costco also has this on sale)

Best of luck to everyone out there whatever you carry your camera in, or are about to carry your camera in!