Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-27-2015, 12:27 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A head worth looking at.

No, its not some pretty girl and it certainly aint Dave, Jimbo .... or me!!! probably upset Dave & Jimbo now.

It is the Vanguard GH 300T. Have finally got around to putting it through its paces, and I am impressed.
The versatility of this thing is quite astonishing, it is ideal for panos, but its multiple actions also make it very useful in tracking fast moving objects.

If you are in the market for a high quality, versatile, pistol grip style head.....then check this out.

http://www.vanguardworld.com.au/photo_video_au/gh-300t.html#go-sectionTop

07-27-2015, 11:24 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Vanguard has an interesting alternative, there.

Here's another:

PMG Ball Head
07-28-2015, 06:23 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have one of the 300T heads as well, it is nice. I like that the trigger controls focus and shutter just like the trigger on the camera, complete with half-press.
I can't say I've used it a LOT, but it has been a good addition.