Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2015, 03:46 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
David Busch’s Pentax K200D Guide to Digital SLR Photography vs Magic Lantern Guides

After several hours seeking, I found this book as a PDF file. Anyway I could not buy the original book, it's no longer available via my country Amazon site and I could not even find a used one on e-bay. It may be easier to get it in the U.S.

So I can share it via a private link here if the forum staff is ok with that, I won't do it without an authorization as it's copyrighted.

There is another guide :
Magic Lantern Guides: Pentax K200D

If any K200D user have read both guides, I would like to know which gives the best tips (things that are not in the Pentax user manual).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
book, david busch’s pentax, guide, guides, k200d, pentax, pentax k200d guide, photography vs magic, slr photography vs, vs magic lantern