Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-29-2015, 02:46 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
How to disable the flu-card ?

Hi,
I'm new to Flu-card and don't know how to disable it after shooting (switch to normal shoot mode), I tried to disable Wifi, the camera is still in Remote capture. The only solution I found is to turn off and turn on again to shoot in normal mode.
Do you guys know how to switch to normal shoot mode after using flu-card ?
Thanks a lot !

09-29-2015, 03:26 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm not sure I fully understand you, but just switching away from live view and closing your tablet/laptop/phone browser window should do it.
09-29-2015, 04:09 AM   #3
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
I'm not sure I fully understand you, but just switching away from live view and closing your tablet/laptop/phone browser window should do it.
Yes, with the additional remark: Switch away by pressing the small live-view icon on your phone/tablet (found at at bottom left). This will give you access to the camera menu system anew - and you will then still need to go into the menu to switch the card off.
09-29-2015, 05:31 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
thanks a lot, I'll try this ^^ I thought I could switch to normal mode on the camera so I tried every button without success

10-03-2015, 02:36 PM   #5
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by redcat Quote
thanks a lot, I'll try this ^^ I thought I could switch to normal mode on the camera so I tried every button without success
Try switching to video record mode, and you will exit the flucard interface on the camera without disturbing your settings.
10-04-2015, 10:01 AM   #6
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by redcat Quote
How to disable the flu-card ?
I was going to suggest maybe a course of Penicillin would help...
10-05-2015, 12:31 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by panoguy Quote
Try switching to video record mode, and you will exit the flucard interface on the camera without disturbing your settings.
oh, maybe I missed that thanks a lot ^^

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
I was going to suggest maybe a course of Penicillin would help...
That will definitively help=)))