10-10-2015, 09:25 AM   #46
Resident Bagpiper
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Lowepro Fastpack 350

Lowepro Rover AW II

Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW

I found these two on Ebay in my budget range and fitting my demands.
Has anyone used any of these and can give an opinion?

Thanks!

---------- Post added 10-10-15 at 11:10 ----------

Actually, unfortunately the Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW doesn't have a tripod attachment, apart from that it is perfect

Side fact, Pentaxians like this bag!
First two reviews on Google:
https://www.ephotozine.com/article/lowepro-photo-hatchback-22l-aw-review-20731
Review: Lowepro Photo Hatchback 22L AW – The Phoblographer

---------- Post added 10-10-15 at 11:17 ----------

More research reveals the Fast pack 350 doesn't have a tripod holder...

10-19-2015, 05:27 PM   #47
Resident Bagpiper
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Has anyone had experience with Rover AW II?
12-09-2015, 08:54 PM   #48

I own a Lowepro photo hatchback 22L AW in blue colour. It is great. This is more aimed at being a hybrid backpack. As a camera bag it is good but not very handy as a side bag or holster bag. I use it mainly for 1-2 day trips. It can hold minor stuff like notebooks, keychains and other small items. A t-shirt,towel other such stuff i might need for trip also i manage to squeeze in. Yes, no tripod head but maybe you can attach them using some griphooks. IT is quiet good as a light trekking camera bag.
Rain cover comes at bottom of bag and i have tested it in heavy rains. It is good. The camera compartment is good to hold 2 lens spare, 1 attached. (3 in total). Spare charger, cables space is there.
Anything specific info i can help you with regarding this bag ? If you want a bag aimed for faster access maybe there are other better alternatives.
12-10-2015, 07:41 AM   #49
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Urnamaster13 Quote
I own a Lowepro photo hatchback 22L AW in blue colour.
My girlfriend has it in orange. For camera gear, she carries a K3 w/grip with a 55-300 attached. Along with that, she carries a 50 1.8 and a shoulder strap. She has room for 1 or 2 more small lenses. For personal gear in the top compartment, I really think she tries to fit as much of her closet as she can into it.

We have had to use the rain cover twice so far. One time was a very heavy downpour that we got caught in, and the contents of the bag stayed dry.

If you have the slight idea to try to use one of the side pockets as a tripod holder, I can tell you that it wont work.

12-18-2015, 09:31 AM   #50
f22

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Case Logic