Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2016, 08:06 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Where can I find Crumpler replacement dividers

Does anyone know where to find replacement dividers for a Crumpler Cupcake 5500? I've looked at their website, and could not find anything (unless I missed it). I bought this used a while back, thinking it was all intact, but it arrived without the divider pads. I currently have a couple from an older, cheap bag in there, but they don't fit quite right, or work the way the originals did. I've also checked several websites, and while I have found a couple of dividers, none of them look right for this bag. Any ideas? Thanks!

04-16-2016, 09:17 AM   #2
Pentaxian

I'm clueless about your specific Crumpler bag, but if you haven't already looked at Billingham inserts, please do. I use them for a large messenger-type bag that lacked separators.
Billingham Superflex Partitions & Other Inserts | B&H Photo

M
04-16-2016, 09:25 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I'll Look and see if they have any that fit my bag. Thank you for the link.
04-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Try contacting the manufacturer direct, they may well have spares available but just don't advertise them.

04-17-2016, 02:06 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by victormeldrew Quote
Try contacting the manufacturer direct, they may well have spares available but just don't advertise them.
I think that will be the surest way to get what I want. Thank you.
04-27-2016, 05:43 AM   #6
Pentaxian

You could get dividers from any brand, and as long as they have velcro they will work. I have a bag full of dividers that I kept from various inserts that eventually got damaged.
04-27-2016, 07:07 AM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
That's true. Crumpler never answered my email anyway. B&H has a couple of options, but I haven't decided if I want to order them yet.