Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2016, 01:09 PM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by frogoutofwater Quote
I am much more into photography than he is, but we enjoy our excursions together. And he's very supportive of the volunteer work I do for rescues. Aside from participating in photo shoots with me, he's also going to frame 40 prints for me for a fundraising exhibition later this spring.

And he brings me coffee in bed every day.
Sounds like a heck of a husband. I'm very lucky too, with my spouse. Couldn't have a better wife. She's very tolerant of my photography obsession.

Just realized you are a Canadian. Hello from a fellow Canuck.

05-05-2016, 01:29 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
Once you pick one, you can call them an "assistant" and they will lug around all your gear for you. Make sure you always tell them what a good opportunity this is for them, and how this will help them with their eventual career lol
That's funny!

I think it worked for Martin Schoeller - he started off as Annie Liebovitz's assistant.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
breeze, field, option, pouches, q7, tele, tripod, yeti