Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2016, 05:09 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you're carrying that kit around, you certainly aren't weak.

07-16-2016, 01:47 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Imp Quote
Theoretically, you only need one. If its a metal tripod and its cold, you only need one grip to carry it. If you're carrying it on your shoulder, you only need one leg padded. Theoretically
Although in my view, I'd want all three legs to be padded! I don't see that it would be much more expensive, or much more bulky/heavy.

So, to answer your question - who knows?
I know! Use pipe insulation and black electricians' tape on the legs. Down right cheap in all senses of the word, but it works.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
tripod