Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-04-2016, 03:06 PM   #16
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
or perhaps a rolling case
I would recommend without hesitation the Pelican 1510, it's also about the largest available hand carry on with most airlines.

08-04-2016, 03:46 PM   #17
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
I have a Pelican in my observatory for my telescope eyepieces & have to use a special tool to open the latches! Doesn't matter if you use the "purge" button or not; I don't have the strength to open it, with just my fingers.

Also, as I mentioned, I will not be traveling anymore, so the hand carry on, wouldn't apply to me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
backpack, backpack camera, bag, elite, floor, leather, lenses, model, space, travel, tripod