Photos: Gallery
While you are looking at the Naneu above also check out the K4L
https://naneubags.com/product/adventure-k4l-v2-35l-hiking-camera-pack/

Last edited by Arjay Bee; 10-12-2017 at 05:25 AM. Reason: link added
10-13-2017, 08:17 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A plain old fanny-pack covers a lot of options for me.
10-13-2017, 08:44 AM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I do a lot of stuff that requires a specific pack, like mountain biking, backcountry skiing, and backpacking so my smaller gear needs to be pack-independent.

I often use a non-photo pack with either body and lens wraps (Clik makes nice ones) and a small dry bag, or a Mountainsmith insert. I also like the Black Rapid Breathe add-on strap for packs. I just climbed Kilimanjaro using one on a Osprey day pack and it was great. Extra lenses went in a dry bag in neoprene wraps in the pack.
10-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #19
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Arjay Bee Quote
While you are looking at the Naneu above also check out the K4L
Adventure K4L v2 35L Hiking Camera Pack - Naneu Camera Bags
Looking at it, it appears to be a less-effective version of the MindShift Gear 360° line

10-19-2017, 07:09 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lowepro for cameras

A couple years ago I purchased a Lowepro roller camera bag and have found it quite appropriate. Admittedly it is pricey but looks more like a small roller carry-on luggage bag than a camera bag. I have used it on flights (longer ones, not short small plane ones) and it fits in the overhead or under the seat easily. There are three sizes (and prices) for them. The nice thing about them, they actualy are a backpack disguised as a small suit case. Here's a link to see them: Lowepro | Pro Roller x-AW Series Rolling Camera Case .