Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
*ist (35mm) Battery Grip

I finally got me a BG-20 battery grip for my *ist.

What a difference this makes to the camera! The whole feel of the camera is changed. Instead of the lightweight body it had before it now feels to have some heft to it and to me it is much more managable. The ease of use for shooting in portrait mode is much better.

Right now the BG-20's can be had for $20 USD or so from a few sellers. Mine came from a store in New England and even with the interntaional shipping it was much much cheaper than one from a UK store.

I'm a happy chappy I've just gotta get out and start shooting with it now

02-20-2007, 06:37 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I totally agree!

the size of the *ist is just so small it's really awkward to shoot with, especially with big hands. the grip does improve it a lot, tho it needs a dial for setting changes

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
*ist, battery, camera, grip, store, tripod