Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2018, 06:46 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Perfect Ryanair camera bag

Ryanair, for those outside Europe is a notorious budget airline. They are notorious for added charges but provided you follow their rules I think they are OK. They are certainly cheap, e.g. UK to Rome, 25 each way and if you want to go to industrial Germany it can be less than a tenner anyway, one of their rules is to do with carry on luggage. You can take on a suitcase 55cmx40cmx20cm, max weight, 10kg. You can also take a second bag if you have paid for priority boarding. The second bag cannot be bigger than 35cmx20cmx20cm but there is no weight limit. Well, I found the perfect bag on amazon. Side zips, front zips, pockets and it is a sling bag. Also it does not cost a fortune. OK, its a budget bag but it does mean I can keep all the kit I am taking to wherever right there next to me. I am not recommending this because I just got it but it seems sturdy enough and there are very few that are the right size and that is important. Have a look and I may edit this post once I have dragged it around a bit.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Camera-Sling-Backpack-USA-Gear/dp/B00HEV6MUU

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1244085-REG/accessory_power_grsls1710..._s17_dslr.html

Last edited by Cerebum; 02-01-2018 at 06:54 AM.
02-01-2018, 08:11 AM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian At Large
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
When I lived in Germany, My family often flew Ryan Air, it really opened up chances for travel. Personally, I would rather pay a very low price plus fees for priority boarding, assigned seats, and an extra bag than pay a lot more and think I was getting things like that included for free.

Anyway, having a good camera bag is a necessity whenever I travel, thanks for the tip.