Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2018, 04:43 AM   #1

Pentax spare batteries

Hi,

Does anyone know happen to know where you can buy extra camera batteries for a Pentax K3 II in Hong Kong?
I’m having a difficult time finding a spare battery in the local shops and places like B&H don’t ship batteries overseas.

Appreciate all the help.

05-26-2018, 06:29 AM   #2
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by chrelc Quote
Hi,

Does anyone know happen to know where you can buy extra camera batteries for a Pentax K3 II in Hong Kong?
I’m having a difficult time finding a spare battery in the local shops and places like B&H don’t ship batteries overseas.

Appreciate all the help.
sorry

can't help but this is one of the reason I chose to buy the battery grip for my K 3 and K 3 II which allows you to use AA batteries if needed.

any source there for a used battery grip ?

Pentax Battery Grip D-BG5 for K-3 / K-3 II reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
05-26-2018, 11:05 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Look here>HONG KONG CAMERA SHOPPING GUIDE - Peter Stewart Photography

and here>https://www.forbesconrad.com/blog/hong-kong-photography-shops-resources-photo-gear

Hope the links are helpful
06-10-2018, 06:19 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks both. Just as an update, I didn't manage to find any batteries in HK so I'm getting a friend to help ship some over.