Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
06-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #16
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by Jome Quote
There is free shipping for order bigger than 25$, I thing I will go for it
For the flash, I will need to find some tutorial on that specific model and then...My learning curve will be for Macro and portrait And probably some LBA aftermath
Oh, heavens, don't pay that much for them!

It looks like the full sets aren't available on Amazon as cheaply as they were when I bought them.

I've found them on eBay for just a tiny amount more than I paid... maybe you can find them locally for an even better price?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K-F-Concept-18pcs-Step-Up-Down-Lens-Filter-Ring-A...gAAOSwvTpZ7xu0

06-18-2018, 02:41 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote

It looks like the full sets aren't available on Amazon as cheaply as they were when I bought them.

I've found them on eBay for just a tiny amount more than I paid... maybe you can find them locally for an even better price?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/K-F-Concept-18pcs-Step-Up-Down-Lens-Filter-Ring-A...gAAOSwvTpZ7xu0
Thanks Mike, I will carry on my investigation for a 'best price' (I need to avoid paypal as they charge a lot in Switzerland when using another currency)
06-18-2018, 03:00 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Original Poster

I found them for 17 Euros with shipping included, is it better?
06-18-2018, 03:16 PM   #19
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

I found them for 17 Euros with shipping included, is it better?
That's an excellent price. A tiny bit more than I paid through Amazon last year, but I can't find them that cheap now anyway. So, yes, 17 Euro is a very good price - and a bargain considering the quality (less than 1 Euro per ring - not bad, eh?)

06-18-2018, 03:32 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks Awscreo, did You tested it with a ring flash?
Nope, I used it for a larger cpl I have. I think it should hold it no prob, it's machined out of aluminium.
06-18-2018, 03:36 PM - 1 Like   #21
Pentaxian

Original Poster
That's an excellent price. A tiny bit more than I paid through Amazon last year, but I can't find them that cheap now anyway. So, yes, 17 Euro is a very good price - and a bargain considering the quality (less than 1 Euro per ring - not bad, eh?)
Thanks again, will tell You next week when they arrive (the price was 12.99 Euros + 3.99 for shipping + change currency fee). Yes, under 1 euro per ring and in addition to that, I don't need to buy the specific Sigma adapter rings (the 67 or the 52 are each twice the price I paid for the whole step up/down rings kit). The flash was also a bargain (I hope).
Kind regards.
J.
06-18-2018, 03:38 PM   #22
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by awscreo Quote
Nope, I used it for a larger cpl I have. I think it should hold it no prob, it's machined out of aluminium.
Thanks, but too late, I just ordered the K&F concept kit.

06-18-2018, 03:54 PM   #23
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks, but too late, I just ordered the K&F concept kit.
I'm sure they're almost identical lol, there's not much to it