Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-03-2018, 09:23 AM   #16

Original Poster

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

QuoteOriginally posted by pete-tarmigan Quote
The product Suzhouren refers to is the OP/TECH USA "Soft PouchTM - Digital D-Series" (and "SLR and Rangefinder" series). It comes in several sizes. Camera and Accessory Pouches | OP/TECH USA As Suzhouren mentioned, it does cover the lens like those old stay-on cases from the 1960s and '70s. The "Soft Pouch - Body Cover" is designed for the DSLR body only, so it's flat in front. You could cut a hole in it for the lens to protrude. The also make a "Soft Wrap", but that requires a bit more fiddling when unpacking the camera or stowing it. It's a neoprene square that is held closed with velcro after wrapping the camera. I have found OP/TECH USA's gear to be durable.
Thanks, looks exactly what I wanted! Now only to choose the size. As I am usually bringing camera with 40mm XS lens, flat at the front works for me and is preferred, actually.

Love that the shape allows neckstrap.

07-03-2018, 09:29 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Evie Quote
Thanks, looks exactly what I wanted! Now only to choose the size. As I am usually bringing camera with 40mm XS lens, flat at the front works for me and is preferred, actually.
Glad to help. Hopefully the dimensions listed on the web page will help you choose the best size.

Soft Pouch - Body Cover for Cameras | OP/TECH USA
07-03-2018, 09:39 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sorry I did not order one of the fold over Velcro models last week since I am travelling in a few days.
06-17-2020, 12:12 AM   #19

Leather Body suit for Pentax KP

I've got a pentax KP and a pentax Ks2 and can verify that this leather body suit fits both cameras very well....

Available on Amazon here..

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00Y7Y6E8W/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=APT31YQ7HDUJZ&psc=1

Attached Images