Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2018, 06:51 PM   #1

HoldFast Money Maker

Does anyone have any experience using the moneymaker? I am looking at picking up their new single camera strap. Or a new strap in general, but there are very few options that look appealing and are functional/comfortable.

07-09-2018, 01:52 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I haven't tried one of these HoldFast Money Maker straps. Don't even know if you can buy them in Denmark at all? But I use a Carry Speed strap myself. It is not made of leather but its a single camera strap as the one you might be looking at. And I like it. It works very fast, and you don't get 'strangled' carrying the camera round your neck.
I would say try it out. You will probably not regret the buy.

Last edited by henrikpedersen33; 07-09-2018 at 02:12 AM.