Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-22-2018, 03:45 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kelvin 5500 Quote
Here is a photo that illustrates the tripod with Super Clamp, Monopod and counter balance weight assembly.
Wow. That was awesome information. Many thanks for doing this for me. This is much appreciated.

I think I have a clear picture what this clamp is all about. I will get one unit on ebay.

Thanks again!!

07-22-2018, 04:14 AM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by raider Quote
I am searching for a tripod setup with a horizontal extension column so that the camera can be mounted directly over the food to allow a top-down
Have a look at these, not expensive and will certainly do the job...

Benbo Clasic No 2 reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
07-22-2018, 04:17 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Have a look at these, not expensive and will certainly do the job...

Benbo Clasic No 2 reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
Thanks Kerrowdown. I will certainly have a closer look!
07-22-2018, 09:33 AM   #19
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by raider Quote
Wow. That was awesome information. Many thanks for doing this for me. This is much appreciated.
I am delighted to be able to help, when I can. Thanks very much for your interest.

Dennis

07-22-2018, 09:49 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Make sure to double check the cons of the benbo - I have one, and I personally love it, but the weight limit is definitely not with the pole at full horizontal extension - and it's a bit like having a scrap with an armored squid the first few times you use it..