Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-23-2018, 03:16 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
RRS Magazine

RRS, Really Right Stuff is a Utah company, manufacturing tripods, L-Brackets, and other photo accessories. Made in the USA only. On their corporate web site, they offer an annual magazine of photos tips and techniques. Keep in mind, that the magazine offers the tips and recommends their products to make photography easier. But hey, the magazine is free. Three annual magazines can be downloaded from:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/magazine

Bottom of the page.

07-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

I just had a quick browse and it lookks like a great read. I'll enjoy going through it in more detail with my morning coffees tomorrow

Thanks for posting the link!
07-23-2018, 05:32 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for the heads up - looks very interesting. I've downloaded all 3 and, like Big Mack, will enjoy the read with my morning coffee also.