Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2018, 11:20 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Help Recommendations for a 5x7 Photo Display Product needed!

Dear Pentax Folks

I'm relying on your collective wisdom.

A high level government official visited my non-Profit Organization and as a follow-up, my management would like to send five of my photos from the visit as a thank-you. (Yea Pentax quality).

So now I need some recommendations for a nice/professional looking way to display the 5 photos. I was thinking of some type of leather folding portfolio, however maybe you have better idea!

Many thanks!

Chuck

09-22-2018, 11:34 AM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I would get a nice frame and a custom mat to layout 6 5x7 openings. The center one could have an embossed card with the details of the event.
09-22-2018, 12:42 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Where I work we do this type of thing on a weekly basis, normally we just send them a disk with the photos, which some will make it to their websites. Remember that this person may visit quite a few places and receive quite a few "gifts", so yours may or may not make it to a displayed area. Another suggestion might be a photo book, easy to set up from a variety of vendors.