Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2008, 11:02 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Lens tubes

help! can anyone help me track down a set of AUTO EXTENSION TUBES for my K20?
I have been told Kenco have stopped production and I cant find a set in Oz.
Thanks in advance.

09-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
have you seen these ones on Adorama?

POAETPXK Pro Optic Auto Extension Tube Set for Pentax-KPR Mount, 3 Tubes.

I can't recommend that actual product but I can highly recommend Adorama. An excellent place for Australians to buy from. Extremely quick postage!

edit: hmmm looking at the closeup picture on that site though.... I can't see any contacts so I wonder if they really are "auto" or if the picture is wrong for the product.
09-25-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by troywhite Quote
have you seen these ones on Adorama?

POAETPXK Pro Optic Auto Extension Tube Set for Pentax-KPR Mount, 3 Tubes.

I can't recommend that actual product but I can highly recommend Adorama. An excellent place for Australians to buy from. Extremely quick postage!

edit: hmmm looking at the closeup picture on that site though.... I can't see any contacts so I wonder if they really are "auto" or if the picture is wrong for the product.
Auto usually refers to auto-aperture. The tubes have the required couplers to stop the lens down at time of exposure.

Note too that the product illustration is the same as the one for the Nikon mount (which I think it is). It is hard to say what the Pentax version looks like.

BTW, they have a Kenko unit in K-mount that supports AF.

Steve

Last edited by stevebrot; 09-25-2008 at 06:44 PM.