Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Alvin Quote
Oh...I just noticed that! *DOH!* I'm taking a look!

Thanks again!
No problem.

03-08-2007, 08:45 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Toshi -

There is mention of this on the English site now, but there are no specs yet. I'm guessing that they modified the existing grip to handle the slightly larger body?

I can't make out the cost of the product. When I click Shop, it redirects to the chinese site, and I can't make heads or tails of the characters. Mind helping me out?
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Alvin Quote
Toshi -

There is mention of this on the English site now, but there are no specs yet. I'm guessing that they modified the existing grip to handle the slightly larger body?

I can't make out the cost of the product. When I click Shop, it redirects to the chinese site, and I can't make heads or tails of the characters. Mind helping me out?
Alvin, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm Japanese so I can't ready any of that either -- however, I have some Chinese friends at work so I'll ask them today to try and find out some more info on it.
03-08-2007, 12:26 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Damn..haha i should paid more attention at chinese school back when I was kid..sigh...

03-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Apparently there doesn't seem to be much information on it (maybe it's too new?) I took a look around the various websites that supposedly carry it, but found nothing. Maybe they'll update the products in the near future. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
03-23-2007, 10:30 PM   #21
Inactive Account

have any of you bought from that dicain site? and can you c larify how much the battery grip is shipped? for the DS