Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What tripod IS this?

Can anyone identify?

Attached Images

12-25-2018, 09:02 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I will be honest. I have been waiting for somebody else to ID to see if what I thought is correct. As nobody has ID it yet. I will go ahead and throw out my thought.

As for the brand, I have no idea but it does look like somebody has taken a tripod and attached a second head to it. What I am saying is, it looks like a tripod with a fixed head and a removable head together.
12-26-2018, 11:57 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bigdavephoto Quote
I will be honest. I have been waiting for somebody else to ID to see if what I thought is correct. As nobody has ID it yet. I will go ahead and throw out my thought.

As for the brand, I have no idea but it does look like somebody has taken a tripod and attached a second head to it. What I am saying is, it looks like a tripod with a fixed head and a removable head together.
I saw the second attachment plate on the right, or what looks like it. Someone is selling it for $5, so I was going to just buy it and see what it is made of...:P
12-26-2018, 05:43 PM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

For 5 bucks, you really can't go wrong.

12-26-2018, 06:28 PM - 2 Likes   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by bigdavephoto Quote
For 5 bucks, you really can't go wrong.
Yeah you can, if you try it out and it fails causing hundreds of dollars of damage
12-27-2018, 05:28 AM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
Yeah you can, if you try it out and it fails causing hundreds of dollars of damage
You do know Murphy is a donkeys rear end.