Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2019, 12:19 PM   #16
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Looking forward to hearing how you like your new backpack!

10-12-2019, 01:48 PM   #17
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
looks like a very good choice
QuoteQuote:
RUGGARD LBB-1600B OVERVIEWExplore the great outdoors confident in the knowledge that your gear is safe and secure thanks to the black Alpine 600 Lens Backpack for DSLR and 600/800mm Lens from Ruggard. This well-made pack is designed to store and protect either an 800mm lens with hood or a DSLR with an attached 600mm lens. To secure the gear from unwanted movement and provide added cushioning, the Alpine 600 comes with a movable, padded, touch-fastening shelf and lens supports.

A robust assortment of interior and exterior pockets facilitates finding the perfect place for your accessories. On the front of the pack are two, zippered pockets with inner slip-in pockets for smaller items. And on one side of the pack is a large pocket with a touch-fastening flap and an interior slip-in pocket for more gear. Unzipping the main compartment with the dual zipper pulls reveals two memory card pockets and one clear-mesh pocket under the lid for items such as a wallet, filters and more.

On the opposite side of the Alpine are two, adjustable strap loops for securing the upper and midsections of a tripod and a cup with adjustable height for holding the tripod base. Best of all, the cup is removable for when you want a more streamlined pack. The airmesh padding underneath the shoulder straps, on the back panel, hip belt and lumbar support provide cushioning comfort, improved airflow and help wick-away unwanted moisture.

For comfort and easy carrying the Alpine 600 may be worn with the shoulder harness or carried with the padded carry handle. The shoulder straps are adjustable and feature a sternum strap for added stability and arm mobility. On longer journeys, an adjustable waist belt with padded hips helps reduce fatigue. And a yellow, quick-release buckle has a useful, integrated whistle for sounding an alarm or communicating with others. Underneath the pack are rubber feet to help resist abrasions while improving water resistance.

At the base of the pack near the bottom of the lumbar support is a zippered pocket for storing the included rain cover. This pocket features a strap for securing the rain cover from loss. For strength and durability, your Alpine 600 Backpack is made of quality materials such as heavy-duty nylon and airmesh padding.
Ruggard | Photo Bags & Cases, Straps & Rain Protection, Computer/Tablet Cases & Stands)

it could be helpful to others if you leave a review of that back pack once you get a chance to use it

Backpacks - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database
10-10-2020, 10:39 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I have WulfPro (now called Natx) K9.
I talked to the manufacturer (me and another 560 owner) and we got one extra partition.
I placed the 560 diagonally. The bag slightly looks skewed. But the advantage is I can carry other gear too (2 bodies, FA300, 1.4x TC and one binoculars).
And we can carry it in the aircraft cabin without anyone objecting :-)

NATX K9 Camera Bag - Elephant Grey - NATX Bags
10-11-2020, 03:12 AM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by siva.ss.kumar Quote
I have WulfPro (now called Natx) K9. I talked to the manufacturer (me and another 560 owner) and we got one extra partition.
I placed the 560 diagonally. The bag slightly looks skewed. But the advantage is I can carry other gear too (2 bodies, FA300, 1.4x TC and one binoculars).
The price tag of the regular version ($250) seems a good start. If the height of the backpack would be extended to fit the DA560 vertically, i'd be interested
Can you post a picture of the interieur with diagonal inserted DA560 and your FA300 ?

10-11-2020, 10:30 PM   #20
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Sure @angerdan. Let me know where you want the picture of the bag interior. I can send an email