Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2019, 06:08 AM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by BruceBanner Quote
I just feel I cannot completely escape looking a tad ridiculous with lens pouches due to my prime life
I am of the opinion that most people will be awed, not judgmental... "That guy must know what he's doing, he's not even worried about appearances!"

11-19-2019, 12:41 PM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
I am of the opinion that most people will be awed, not judgmental... "That guy must know what he's doing, he's not even worried about appearances!"
Yeah, there is that, I have to say... some people like the 'stealth' thing where the camera and lenses they use are not in your face, I've gone more the other way and never had an issue. People clearly see you as a professional and even give you more working space etc.
11-20-2019, 06:02 AM   #33
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by BruceBanner Quote
People clearly see you as a professional and even give you more working space etc.
Except when uncle Bob comes up and wants to chat while you work of course
11-20-2019, 01:34 PM   #34
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bdery Quote
Except when uncle Bob comes up and wants to chat while you work of course
haha tru!