Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-13-2020, 05:25 AM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by robgski Quote
Thanks, I am using one of those for my larger Cokin filters now.
I've actually changed my setup a bit since that post.

I now use Revo Rings from H&Y, I really like the concept. Fewer filters, faster to attach or detach, it's a neat tool!

10-13-2020, 01:40 PM - 1 Like   #17
Unregistered User

Organize? Organize? What's that???

I've got a few 49mm filters stashed in a safe place, even now, and they're safe, even from me!
10-21-2020, 01:37 AM - 1 Like   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I use these with all of my round filters. They are virtually indestructible. I just keep the appropriate filter with the appropriate lens, stored together in individual lens cases.

Just be careful not to overtighten, as there's not much grip around the edges to hold onto. Filter wrenches are your friend here.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
filters, step, tripod, type, variety