Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
05-03-2020, 10:25 AM - 2 Likes   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Billingham 72 & Digital Hadley Camera bag comparison

Here's a quick video I put together showing the differences between the Billingham 72 and Digital Hadley camera bags. I even show how my Pentax K-5 is able to fit into the 72 camera bag!

05-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Nice Video. The Digital Hadley looks like a nice compact bag for day trips. I would be curious to know if it could fit a K-3 or K-5 with a largish zoom like the DA 16-85 zoom attached.
05-03-2020, 12:37 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Wish I could help you out but I sold most of my Pentax gear to support my Fuji acquisition.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bag, billingham, camera, comparison, hadley, hadley camera bag, tripod