Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 65 Likes Search this Thread
07-28-2021, 11:55 AM   #91
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by 3by2 Quote
I like that. I used to use a Weston. Must admit to being tempted to pick one up from ebay just for a bit of nostalgia.
They tend to go bad with age unfortunately. I've got an old Weston that is 3 stops off, but I have no idea if they can be calibrated or not.

I'd gladly drop it in the mail if you want.

07-28-2021, 12:17 PM - 1 Like   #92
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Favorite accessory is 4 section Feisol carbon fiber tripod + Markins ballhead.
07-28-2021, 01:16 PM   #93
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by trixtroll Quote
They tend to go bad with age unfortunately. I've got an old Weston that is 3 stops off, but I have no idea if they can be calibrated or not.

I'd gladly drop it in the mail if you want.
Very kind but I suspect the postage from the US to the UK wouldn't be worth it. I did wonder if any of them on ebay would actually be accurate now and it's a slippery slope, I'd be hunting for an old Mamiya C3 to use it with next.