Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2021, 09:35 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Eyepiece adjustment lock ring for a Pentax Digital Spotmeter

I do not know when I lost two of the eyepiece parts to my Pentax Digital Spotmeter - the eyepiece adjustment lock ring (a knurled ring) and the eyepiece rubber frame. I am looking for a source for these parts and wonder if one even exists other than hoping a "dead" meter becomes available for scavenging the eyepiece. The other option is to substitute similar parts from a camera or other items. I was able to find a Pentax 645 camera part 38461 rubber eyepiece that appears to fit the spotmeter according to an older post on this site or another. But I do not know of an equivalent eyepiece adjustment lock ring that would fit the spotmeter. Does anyone know of a source of parts for the digital spotmeter, or of a substitute part for the adjustment lock ring? All suggestions appreciated.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adjustment, camera, eyepiece, pentax, pentax digital spotmeter, rubber, source, spotmeter, substitute, tripod