Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-20-2022, 04:56 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by gatorguy Quote
Quick access can be partially mitigated with a SpiderX backpack mount. There's others too of course.
Yep, I use Peak Design's Capture Clip myself.

QuoteOriginally posted by gatorguy Quote
I don't bother with hiking groups any longer, not fun for me.
Even with my wife and kids, patience is short...

06-20-2022, 02:41 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am always interested in a good pack, but what I find disappointing with the web page is that you can’t even assess the pack. There is no photo of the strap / harness system, nor the interior, and not even really any dimensions you can use. There are no descriptions of the interior and any auxiliary pockets and spaces etc…

So unless you know someone who has one, you will simply pass this by

Edit note.

I found by pressing on the image, (no indication it was a link) I went to another page that gave more details.

So this is a pair of padded bricks that can be installed in a regular backpack

Still I don’t see enough on the straps, to see the adjustments.

Last edited by Lowell Goudge; 06-20-2022 at 02:47 PM.
06-20-2022, 09:01 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Lowell Goudge Quote
I am always interested in a good pack, but what I find disappointing with the web page is that you can’t even assess the pack. There is no photo of the strap / harness system, nor the interior, and not even really any dimensions you can use. There are no descriptions of the interior and any auxiliary pockets and spaces etc…

So unless you know someone who has one, you will simply pass this by

Edit note.

I found by pressing on the image, (no indication it was a link) I went to another page that gave more details.

So this is a pair of padded bricks that can be installed in a regular backpack

Still I don’t see enough on the straps, to see the adjustments.
Please have a look here … Cosyspeed Photohiker 44 reviews - Pentax Camera Accessory Review Database

The link to the kickstarter page, its sections and videos may contain the infos you need.