Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 18 Likes Search this Thread
07-18-2021, 09:13 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery
I was interested in the date the article was posted and noticed it was April the 1st..........

07-19-2021, 05:59 AM   #17
Pentaxian

What can't one do with a Raspberry pi!
07-19-2021, 08:23 AM   #18

I think the video is fake.
The camera shown in the video has no mirror lock up ability (I couldn’t find it in the manual) and only a B setting for long exposures witch requires holding the shutter pressed down.
07-20-2021, 05:33 AM   #19
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by HoodedOne Quote
I think the video is fake .... only a B setting for long exposures witch requires holding the shutter pressed down
I think he is holding the shutter down from around 2:40. He does not appear to be doing so around 4:10, but it would be easy to wedge the shutter open with something made from a cut-down cable release, and oddly enough, from about 4:20 when we might see such a thing, he obscures the view of the shutter button with his thumb on top if the prism housing. Is that deliberate, or only his eccentric way of holding a camera for a shot?