Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
12-31-2021, 02:50 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Which brand was my H-shaped dual camera strap?

I have lost my favourtie accessory: My h-shaped camera-strap which allows me to carry two houses in the field, one mounted with a 300mm, and one with a versatile zoom or a macro. I have had this setup for a few years, and absolutely loved it.

But my strap is gone. I searched everywhere, and now I have decided that I need to buy a replacement. The problem is... I simply can't recall the brand! I tried googling and I tried searching my brain, my mailbox and my old posts in here, but I can't find it!

It wasn't Joby, for sure - I had a joby-strap before this, and it frayed and disappointed. This one was solid, comfortable, perfect... but which brand was it?

I THINK I bought it based on a recommendation in here, so maybe this forum will help me out once more!

12-31-2021, 03:18 AM - 2 Likes   #2
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Could it have been Black Rapid, perhaps? Their "Double Breathe" and "Double Slim Breathe" rigs might be what you had (or candidates for replacement)...
12-31-2021, 04:52 AM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

This is what I have used for years.......
Dual Harness? - Two-Camera Harness | OP/TECH USA
12-31-2021, 07:42 AM - 1 Like   #4

Tamrac?

https://www.tamrac.com/products/pro-double-strap

12-31-2021, 12:46 PM - 1 Like   #5
dms
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Did you look in this site's my activity/post or threads? I should think the link to the recommendation would be there, if it was specifcially to answer a post/thread of yours. My bad, I see you already did this.
01-02-2022, 07:51 AM - 1 Like   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Oldbayrunner Quote
This is what I have used for years.......
Dual Harness? - Two-Camera Harness | OP/TECH USA
Thanks - you guys are simply amazing!

Oldbayrunner nailed it - this is the one I had. I highly recommend it. Highly recommend not losing it as well.

It just occured to me that the buckles on the small straps that are still attached to my camera houses might have the brand printed into the plastic, and they do.
01-03-2022, 10:15 AM   #7
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by MetteHHH Quote
I highly recommend it
Check out the HoldFast MoneyMaker range products... just a delight to use.