Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Lowepro Stealth Reporter...anyone have one?

I'm thinking about asking for either the 200AW or 400AW for christmas, but I've also got my eye on an ape case, which is quite a bit cheaper but not weather resistant.

Does anyone in here have one that could post a few pics?? It would be very helpful!

Thanks!!

12-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I came across CamBags.com the other night and it has some great info on most bags. User reviews and pictures with gear in and out of the bags. I think they have both the bags you mentioned also. If you have a good shop near you that carries Lowepro bags you really should check them out in person, if not hopefully this site can help you narrow down your choice.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Last edited by MacGirl; 12-16-2008 at 08:40 AM. Reason: fix link
12-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #3
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MacGirl Quote
I came across Welcome To CameraBags.com the other night and it has some great info on most bags. User reviews and pictures with gear in and out of the bags. I think they have both the bags you mentioned also. If you have a good shop near you that carries Lowepro bags you really should check them out in person, if not hopefully this site can help you narrow down your choice.

Good luck and Happy Holidays!
Did you perhaps intend to link to Cambags.com? The site you linked to is clearly a nasty domain squatter and contains no useful information, but the similar site I mentioned fits your description to a t.
12-16-2008, 06:02 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by DanLoc78 Quote
I'm thinking about asking for either the 200AW or 400AW for christmas, but I've also got my eye on an ape case, which is quite a bit cheaper but not weather resistant.

Does anyone in here have one that could post a few pics?? It would be very helpful!

Thanks!!
i have the stealth reporter 100aw and i can vouch that these bags are made with quality and durability in mind.
they are all made the same , except for difference in size.
as far as pics go , their web site gives a very good detail pics

Dave

12-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #5

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GEli Quote
Did you perhaps intend to link to Cambags.com? The site you linked to is clearly a nasty domain squatter and contains no useful information, but the similar site I mentioned fits your description to a t.
I didn't even put a link in my original post. Weird. I'll edit to fix....
12-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #6

Photos: Gallery
I have the Lowe Pro 200AW and love it. Nice in-between size; not too big, not too small. Very well made and can be internally configured by the user. Came with accessory pouch and memory card wallet. The shoulder strap is really nice, too, with a cushy moveable gripper shoulder pad. I actually use mine as a lens bag only with the bodies, flash, gizmos in another bag, but would easily accommodate a body, grip if you use one and several lenses. If you have not already made a visit to the Lowe Pro site, go there, find the page for the item and look at the images and specs for the bag. Mine came from an Amazon seller, by the way.