Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-02-2022, 05:11 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mdcall Quote
I'm looking for METAL rear PK lens caps similar to what I've pictured here. I bought six of these recently on eBay, but I can't find any others.

Anyone know where I could buy some?

I remember those... the last time I saw them was back in the 90s.

I want to say Kalt sold them in the US... but Kalt didn't "make" things at that point, they just sold them... so I don't know where you would get them today...

They wouldn't be my first choice for any lenses I was using for the reasons others have mentioned, but they would be great for lenses on display, especially older K/M lenses without contacts...

-Eric

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
caps, collection, comments, damage, lens, lenses, metal, metal cap, metal rear cap, metal rear pk, pentax, pk, pk lens, plastic, source for metal, tripod