Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cheapest source for K10D/K20D batteries in Toronto?

Who's found a good deal on the D-LI50 battery, or third party equivalent, in Toronto?

I like to buy locally. After picking up my new-to-me K10D on the weekend, I'd like to have a spare battery or two. I'm OK with either OEM Pentax batteries or Konica-Minolta NP-400s.

The usual suspects (Henrys, Aden, etc) want $100 or more for anything compatible (even off-brand Optex).

If no one has a local source, I may have to go with the online option, where I hear these batts go for $10....

01-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by filmamigo Quote
If no one has a local source, I may have to go with the online option, where I hear these batts go for $10....
this is exactly the case where you just go and buy it from B&H for USD $10 if they are in stock... I doubt that anybody can beat their prices.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
batteries, battery, source, tripod