Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My LowePro 100AW holds the k10d with one lens mounted and three others or two and a converter. Somewhere in the Accessories forum I took a picture with my cell phone of the bag loaded with k10d+grip+16-50 and 50-135 in the main compartment which I reduced to two compartments from whatever it came pre-rigged with. The top compartment holds the 12-24 and 100 macro or a converter subbed for either of them. The only lens that fits only in the main compartment is the 50-135, so it works for me. I should have bought the next size up, though. It's too tight and I have to be extra careful when swapping things out.

01-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Leaf Fan Quote
I've had the Pentax Sling bag for a while now. It's pretty discrete when it comes to "screaming" expensive equipment in here. There's a small red "PENTAX" vertically written on the bag, other than that it's all black.
It's one nice thing about the name being Pentax: it doesn't scream "Expensive Camera Equipment" to most thieves at *all.* To a certain degree I find I'm more worried about my old Canons, ...most thieves know to look for the *name* and can't necessarily tell the difference between an F-1 and an EOS-1. And if someone stole my Canon stuff cause I was wearing the logo somewhere, well, then, neither of us would be happy, would we?

*blink* I've just had a wacky idea. It's like... What if Pentax were to offer people free theft insurance for wearing their logo? Off to the Dear Pentax thread.

Last edited by Ratmagiclady; 01-28-2009 at 01:35 PM.