Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Filter Recommendations

Any recommendations for good quality, but reasonably priced neutral density, circular polarizer and sky 1-A filters for the Pentax 16 - 45 lens? I am usually not real fond of filters, but the above 3 make sense to me - minimally the sky filter to protect my new favorite lens

02-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Hobo Quote
Any recommendations for good quality, but reasonably priced neutral density, circular polarizer and sky 1-A filters for the Pentax 16 - 45 lens? I am usually not real fond of filters, but the above 3 make sense to me - minimally the sky filter to protect my new favorite lens

I use the 16-45mm quite extensively and I have used high quality versions of B+W filters for years and love them. I have a B+W CP and B+W 8x and 64x ND filters.

For ND filters, I also use Cokin style, which I like even better. I purchase Singh Rays, which are pretty pricy but worth the money if quality is important.
02-03-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Here's useful link, again...(I still had it in the clipboard)

Filter recommendation - Digital Camera Resource Page Forums