Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2009, 05:23 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax 1.7 AFA: Can it be used like quick shift?

I recently purchased this afa. It works great, but I want to make sure whether I can manual focus the lens when the camera focus lever in on AF-S/C with the 1.7 afa attched. If I can do that, it is sort of like the quick-shift available in the DA series lens, right ? With the afa doing the AF and the lens ring doing the manual focus.

Actually only recently I got the first manual focus lens, and when I use it, does the focus lever on the camera have to be on MF, or as it lacks the connection can I leave it in AF and stiull use the focus ring on a MF lens ?

Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, afa, camera, focus, lens, lever, mf, tripod