Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Yeah, I kinda wish I'd gotten the ACIMAX because of it having protectors for both LCDs, but my main purpose is to keep noise oil and sweat off of the LCD (because I might scratch it when wiping those off if there is a piece of dust on my t-shirt), and protect against scratches from the camera back or carrying it around. I don't expect it to replace an aluminum padded case or an ammo box like my Dad used to use :-)

02-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by HermanLee Quote
<snip>
I like that idea from Delkin with a pop up shade. Since I shoot a lot under bright sun and sometimes it's very hard to see the screen.
Yes, it is helpful there, and becuse the cover is actually a sheet of black plastic, you need not worry about smudging the screen.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ebay, k20d, lcd, lcd protector, protector, tripod