Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-02-2007, 08:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Remote cable for K10D

Yesterday, for the first time I tried to use my remote cable for a moon shot -( a home made one, like in this thread:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-accessories/86-cheap-cable-...ntax-dslr.html )

- on my K10D and it would not fire. The cable is OK and works fine with the DL. I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with my K10D or does this camera use a differently designed plug?

Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cable, k10d, tripod

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does the Pentax K-X have a cable release or remote? justtakingpics Pentax DSLR Discussion 38 05-16-2011 08:52 PM
Cheap programmable remote cable ve2vfd Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 5 02-03-2009 10:05 AM
Why won't remote cable fit in new 200d ? Rick G Pentax DSLR Discussion 0 11-19-2008 06:29 PM
IR Remote v Cable Release channeler Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 20 03-13-2008 09:49 AM
cable remote for trap focus Sluggo Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 8 10-21-2006 03:30 AM