Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2009, 05:38 PM   #1

K10D Fitted Cases?

I have a K10D with a few small lenses and I'm looking for a fitted case that will fit around the body with one lens on. I have a camera bag that works great and i use that during scheduled shoots, but for every day i just have my camera wrapped in a wash cloth and in my purse, with my lenses in cases. I like to have my camera on me at all times, but carrying a camera bag + my huge purse filled with various items gets a bit cumbersome. I'm wondering if there is something that would just add a little cushion around the camera body and allow me to have it in my purse without being too bulky. I've seen the armor type stuff, and i don't want that. And I've seen the Pentax O-CC55 but I can't find any photos of a camera actually IN that case, so I can't tell how big it actually is.

Any help would be great. I'm about to try and sew something myself.

03-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Here's some good options...

Pentax SLR Holster Case (Black)| B&H Photo Video - I used to have this one. It was bigger than I wanted.
Op/Tech Soft Pouch Case for DSLR w/o Grip - I have this one. K20D + Tam17-50 fits like a glove
Op/Tech Soft Pouch Case for DLSR w/ Grip - I wish I'd bought this one because I always have the grip attached.
Op/Tech Soft Pouch Case for DSLR w/ Zoom - Same as above, just longer lens boot.
03-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #3

Original Poster
Awesome, I've been looking at the op/tech. I'll probably end up going with that, since you seem happy with it. Unless someone else has discovered something better.

Thanks for the response!
03-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Lenscoat body pouch. velcro closure, but similar to optech. This is how I carry my K-m plus 1 pankake ltd everyday.

Pouches - LensCoat

Also look at Zing body covers.