Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax SMC Correction Lens Adapters M available on auction site

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

I know from time to time members discuss SMC Pentax diopters for use on their cameras - both the M versions for the newer cameras and the K version for K and prior bodies. I use diopter correction lenses on all of my bodies to eliminate the need to shoot with my glasses on.

As a service I am posting this link to a several diopters available on an auction site.

SMC Correction Lens Adapter M -2

SMC Correction Lens Adapter M +1

SMC Correction Lens Adapter M -1

I have no connection or financial interest in these auctions and none to the sellers.

monochrome

Last edited by monochrome; 04-18-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, auction, bodies, correction, lens, pentax smc correction, smc, smc correction lens, time, tripod