Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Just trying to be helpful.

06-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well, just be aware that *right* now Ebay has been dumping the genuine article on the market for fourty dollars or less due to their store closings, ... if there's any still around, they may be worth looking around for. ...enen being re-sold.
06-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Ratmagiclady Quote
Well, just be aware that *right* now Ebay has been dumping the genuine article on the market for fourty dollars or less due to their store closings, ... if there's any still around, they may be worth looking around for. ...enen being re-sold.
Basically everyone who had a Ritz near them is trying to make a quick buck on eBay. I have watched grip auctions for the last month and with very few exceptions all completed auctions have sold for $100 or just over with shipping. There simply are no $40-80 genuine Pentax grips.

Still a good deal and 2% back in eBay bucks that you can use in July. The Buy it now are mostly just over $100 but you can still get 8% Bing Cashback + 2% eBay bucks, most with free shipping.
06-15-2009, 09:32 PM   #19
Inactive Account

Pentax D-BG2 grip

QuoteOriginally posted by imtheguy Quote
You are right in that its way cheaper than I have seen before but in comparing pics to the original on the Pentax store site the $45 version seems to be missing a lot of buttons. Its clearly missing all but the shutter on the side that is shown. Can't see the green button side or back side and the ebay site only mentions the shutter. I think its a nice battery holder and grip but looks to be lacking functionality. I'm not trying to make a case for overpriced accessories, I just ended up on that side in this thread.

edit - whoops! looks like Octavmandru and I came in at the same time. I hate redundancy. I hate redundancy.
some 3rd part edition has make most similar with the genuine, look at this D-BG2 grip, click the button to see more image, that a good one, nothing less

good luck