Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #1

Pentax remote control F deal (2) for $9.00

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

If interested follow this link. Looks like this guys got some stuff from closing Ritz Cameras stores. I got my remotes coming.

(2) Genuine PENTAX Remote Control F K10D K20D K100D

06-13-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Link? What link?
06-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member

It was an eBay auction, seems like the username was DeepBlueDiscounts or something like that. Don't know why the link was removed.

I was able to pick up a genuine D-L150 Battery for just over $16.00 shipped.
06-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #4

I read this thread earlier today and just couldn't pass up the deal. When I went to eBay the seller had 2 sets of the remotes for sale. I got 1 set and the other must have gone fairly quickly. I bought 1 off of Amazon last year for around $14 usd plus shipping and love it. But whenever I have it out of the grip I am afraid of loosing it, as small as it is. So I figured having a couple of extras wouldn't be so bad. It also leads to some interesting possibilities if I give one to my GF and her son. Set up some kind of action shot and we could all take pictures at once. It's a thought at least.

The seller on ebay is deepbluediscounts and he seems to have lots of good photo stuff for sale. My shipping was free fwiw.

06-14-2009, 04:50 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by THAN THE SWORD Quote
... I got 1 set and the other must have gone fairly quickly. I bought 1 off of Amazon last year for around $14 usd plus shipping and love it. ...

The seller on ebay is deepbluediscounts and he seems to have lots of good photo stuff for sale. My shipping was free fwiw.
I bought the other set, he marked down a bunch of stuff an extra 15% on Buy-It-Now so the pair of remotes was less than $8 shipped. I bought one last year to $20, so I couldn't pass this deal up.
06-14-2009, 04:59 PM   #6
Veteran Member

I've also got a pair coming from the same seller. 2 remotes, $8.97 free shipping! Score!

Regards,
Mike
06-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
roy
Inactive Account

do a ebay search. i bought pentax one BIN for 4 bucks delivered.
i heavy duty velcro to put it on the left side of the cam.
it's so small it's not in the way and i don't have to wonder where it's at..

06-15-2009, 10:37 PM   #8

I was back at Deepbluediscounts store to see what else he had for sale and saw that he has put up another 8 remote f's. They are still in lots of 2 and are going for 8.97 usd with free shipping. If anyone still wants one or two.

I like the velcro idea. But I may Velcro one on the inside of my bag instead.

Here is the link -

eBay Store ? DeepBlueDiscounts: Search results for pentax.
06-19-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Got my items from DeepBlueDiscounts today, two Remote F for $7.62 and a D-L150 battery for $16.97. They came packed in a small padded envelope. everything was exactly as described and new in boxes.