Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Another battery charging option

Someone earlier was looking for a way to charge K10D/K20D batteries without the official charger and I think the thread went nowhere. I can't find it now so I thought I would create a new one.

Energizer announced some new products in their Energi To Go line and one that would be of particular interest to us that have cameras that use proprietary batteries. Here is a link to an article describing and picturing the new devices:

Energizer Unveils Energi To Go Line - Gearlog

Wow, USB charging of your LiIon 7.4 volt packs. I will definitely get one when they become available.

07-01-2009, 08:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Looks kind of the same as the cellphone chargers..just probably able to charge a higher voltage battery.
Those cellphone chargers where actually nifty as you can charge ANY brand cellphone battery!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
batteries, energizer, line, tripod