Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2009, 09:16 PM   #16
Inactive Account

I'd go for some sort of scabbard, hanging from your belt as if you're some ancient knight wielding a mighty broadsword!

08-17-2009, 06:15 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
I'd go for some sort of scabbard, hanging from your belt as if you're some ancient knight wielding a mighty broadsword!
Does this scabbard come with a quick release plate? and most importantly, is that arca-compatible?
08-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Yes - same one as over at Steves. Still hang out there mostly, we are a friendly bunch on the Pentax side of things. I tend to lurk over here more - I'm easily intimidated by the incredible experience here.

An exterior case would be rather like a scabbard, and I've seen C and N shooters with even bigger ones hanging from their belts. It's just that I'm starting to get too many items hanging from my belt (phone, fairly large GPS and then the lens) and my waist isn't all that big! Not when part of my belt-line is also taken up with a sling bag, too.