Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery
I probably wouldn't fill it as much as most of you do. My 200D & usually 3 lens or so live in a smallish but pretty comfy backpack (not photo oriented at all) that lives in the back seat of my Car. I like having the Camera wherever I go, and a backpack doesn't stand up and say "DSLR".

I do attend a couple American Lemans events every year, and of course the occasional cruise or all day event that I have a pretty full bag on my back and am hiking many large hills or on a Mountain Bike so it has to be at least more comfortable then my current bag. (got it at Target 6 years ago, came with a Hydration bag)

My reason for upping to a photo oriented one is the compartments and the light color. Having hit 50 this year, my up-close vision and looking in a dark bag make finding things difficult. So the Kata would really be of help there as would the Lowepro to a lesser degree. (think the yellow works better IMO) I do like the option to bring along my 17" laptop if need be. Also be handy to carry the Programs and handouts we always get at the races too!

I may add a second body, seen some deals on KX's and having that video capability would be cool.

I'll do some more looking at the Lowepro's...thanks!

Last edited by JETninja; 12-13-2009 at 11:29 AM.
12-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by enoeske Quote
I have gotten a ton of comments about how cool this bag is from strangers.
Is that a good thing in a camera bag? I thought was best to keep a low profile?

Thank you
Russell
01-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #18

Photos: Gallery
FYI - Picked one of these things up right after Christmas. $75 shipped free from Amazon, I've had almost a month now. I like it a lot, holds all my gear with room to spare, the bright yellow inside makes finding stuff easy with these older eyes, and it was quite comfortable in the one time I had to walk around an event with it pretty full with stuff. I also like how it just looks like an upscale backpack, it lives in the back seat of my M3. (Tinted windows too!)

Probably sold a few at work after showing it to some DSLR friends....