Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #1

Swiss Gear Mythos DSLR Bag A+++

I just wanted to suggest this bag. I have been looking for a nice shoulder bag, something nice and thin that doesn't look like a camera back, but holds a fair amount of equipment, and is nicely built. I stumbled on this bag at best buy. It was the last one on the shelf. I LOVE THIS BAG. I have a large Lowepro, and this bag feels so much sturdier. It looks good, the padding is fantastic.. very well built.. with one latch so make access quicker. The front also unzips on both sides to give an open view rather than just the top view.

I have in this small bag so far..
- K20D with DA 70mm attached with hood
- DA 200mm 2.8 with hood reversed
- 18-55 Kit with hood reversed
- Extra battery
- Charger
- Cord
- Memory Cards

The bag still has room for atleast two more smaller primes. I will have no problem being able to fit both the DA 40mm and a wide DA 15 in here.

There is plenty of extra space for cell phone, cleaning wipes etc. This bag is just fantastic. I am very happy with it, and honestly, it is much better constructed based off of feel than my lowepro. Time will tell how it holds up, but so far, this bag is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. Check it out!

I paid $69.00 for it at best buy.
Dimensions 5.75 thick x 12.5 width x 11.75 height

Here is a picture
John Anastasiadis - Tinton Falls, New Jersey - MYTHOS SLR Camera Bag

09-28-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Very cool bag John. I'll be looking for it.

BTW ... ran down the link: Swiss Gear - MYTHOS Case

Thanks,

Dave
10-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Kinda looks like it will spill everything if for some reason the zippers will fail or suddenly unzip open...don't you think?
10-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thank you! Just ran down to BestBuy. They had it on sale for $59 and I bought one for an upcoming African Safari. It's everything you said and more.

10-06-2009, 12:26 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I just got me one today for my 2 lenses and camera, it's a tight fit but the bag is real nice.

Last edited by Fl_Gulfer; 10-06-2009 at 02:53 PM.